5 top skincare tips from Richmond-based celebrity facialist Cherry Woods - Surrey style guide
PUBLISHED: 10:59 03 March 2014 | UPDATED: 10:59 03 March 2014
Celebrity facialist Cherry Woods is based in Richmond and is renowned for her signature 'Bloom' treatments.
A former TV make-up artist who has also worked at spas in the US and Sydney, Cherry recently won Best Professional Practice at the Richmond Business Awards. Here are her top five daily skin care essentials…
1. Topical vitamin A from the Environ AVST range: “I have rosacea but haven’t had a breakout since using this. My skin seems more resilient now: it’s a wonder for me.”
2. A two-step cleanse using Eminence Organic Coconut Milk Cleanser and then Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser: “Cleansing is an important part of skincare that often gets overlooked: I massage cleanser into my face while running the bath, leave it on as I soak then cleanse again afterwards.”
3. Omega 3 supplement: “This helps to improve the skin’s barrier function as well as helping it to retain moisture”.
4. Epionce Ultra Shield Lotion Spf50: “I wear sunblock all year round to protect my skin against ageing. I apply it to my face, neck, chest, backs of hands and tops of ears!”
5. Serum containing hyaluronic acid: “Hyaluronic acid keeps skin plump, smooth and supple but natural levels deplete as we age. I wear Environ Focus Hydrating Serum beneath my moisturiser: it benefits every skin type.”
• Cherry Woods Clinic 19a, King Street, Richmond TW9 1ND Tel: 07792 713476 / cherrywoodsclinic.com
If you’d like to share your top style tips with Surrey Life magazine readers, e-mail your interest to email@example.com