*VIDEO* Who is Lettice Rowbotham?
PUBLISHED: 14:53 22 April 2014 | UPDATED: 07:33 23 April 2014
A 24-year-old violinist from Dorking, Lettice Rowbotham has been tagged by some as the ‘poshest’ Britain’s Got Talent contestant ever. But who is she really?
• A Royal College of Music graduate, Lettice also trained at the prestigious Charterhouse in Godalming.
• Lettice has played for Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace, appeared before Russian president Vladimir Putin at his daughter’s hush-hush wedding in Morocco in 2012 and with former X Factor winner Olly Murs on Radio 1.
• Lettice was one of the acts at the annual Surrey Life Shooting Star Chase Carol Concert back in 2012, which was held at St George’s College near Weybridge.
• Her family home is in a village near Dorking. Her parents, Mark and Sherree, are both artists and she has three siblings: Charlie, Bunty and Felicity.
• Artist mother Sherree Valentine Daines was trained at Epsom School of Art and her work is highly desired by celebrity collectors, including members of the British royal family. The likes of Joanna Lumley and Michael Parkinson have sat for her.