Morrisons Solicitors announce online competition in aid of local charities
PUBLISHED: 09:32 11 November 2014 | UPDATED: 09:32 11 November 2014
Morrisons Solicitors are asking for your help in allocating funds to local charities.
To celebrate the launch of Morrisons Solicitors new website, the friendly firm of Solicitors is demonstrating their commitment to their local communities with an online competition, giving away £1,000.
Staff at the firm’s five offices in Redhill, Wimbledon, Woking, Camberley and Teddington have each chosen a charity close to their locations and will be supporting them throughout the next 12 months with various fundraising initiatives.
The chosen charities are:
• Relate Mid Surrey, who carry out relationship counselling, family counselling, and young people’s counselling in Reigate, Epsom and Leatherhead
• Merton Mencap who support children, young people, adults with a learning disability
• Woking & Sam Beare Hospices, who provide support and palliative care to families in North & Central Surrey
• Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice, who provide specialist palliative care to adult patients and their families who have been affected by a terminal illness
• Teddington and Hampton Wick Voluntary Care, who help the elderly and housebound of Teddington and Hampton Wick.
Here’s where you can get involved!
Log on to the Morrisons Solicitors website at www.morrlaw.com and vote for your favoured charity. The voting closes on Sunday 7 December and the winning charity will receive a £500 donation. The other four charities won’t be forgotten though as they will each receive a cheque for £125.
What’s more, one lucky voter will be entered into a free prize draw to win a Morrisons Solicitors goody box just in time for Christmas!
Morrisons Solicitors provide legal services to individuals, families and businesses across Surrey and South West London and were founded nearly 300 years ago. Their new website is user-friendly and designed to provide visitors with information about private and business law services quickly, with nothing being more than two clicks away.