Leatherhead Business Awards at Cherkley Court in Leatherhead, Surrey
PUBLISHED: 16:46 05 April 2012 | UPDATED: 16:51 20 February 2013
The winners and runners-up of the Leatherhead & District Business Awards 2009/10 were announced at a ceremony held at the stunning Cherkley Court and Gardens in Leatherhead, Surrey
The winners and runners-up of the Leatherhead & District Business Awards 2009/10 were announced at a ceremony held at the stunning Cherkley Court and Gardens in Leatherhead.
The aim of the awards this year was to put the spotlight on the impressive achievements of local companies and business leaders during these challenging economic times.
More than 50 people gathered to watch the award-winners receive their trophies and certificates, and guests included chairman of the council, Tim Hall; leader of the council, Jean Pearson; community affairs adviser of sponsor ExxonMobil, Stella Crossley; and business personalities from across the Leatherhead and district area.
And the results were...
- The Small Business of the Year, sponsored by the Leatherhead & District Chamber of Commerce, was won by Run to Live.
- The Large Company of the Year, sponsored by Cherkley Court and Gardens, was won by Denbies Wine Estate.
- The Marketing Excellence Award, sponsored by Prowse & Company, was won by Bartons Bookshop.
- The Green Award, sponsored by the Leatherhead Advertiser, was won by PEC Partnership.
- The Customer Service Award, sponsored by Swan Shopping Centre, was won by Soulinnis.
- The Business Personality of the Year, sponsored by Andy Newbold Photography, was won by Jenny Moore at B@titude.
Photos: Andy Newbold
Pick up a copy of this month's Surrey Life magazine for more pictures.
If you're hosting an event in Surrey, send your captioned pictures along with a report on the eventto email@example.com you could see your event in Surrey Life magazine.