Juliet Renny at Otters Pool Studio, Guildford
PUBLISHED: 17:36 23 February 2011 | UPDATED: 18:55 20 February 2013
The winner of this year's Guildford Calendar Competition, fine artist Juliet Renny is set to exhibit at Otters Pool Studio in Surrey's county town this month
Originally published in Surrey Life magazine February 2011
The winner of this years Guildford Calendar Competition, fine artist Juliet Renny is set to exhibit at Otters Pool Studio in Surreys county town this month.
Known for her distinctive pen and wash illustrative style, the exhibition will feature a number of originals and prints of her collectable work.
Based in Guildford herself, and an exhibiting member of both Guildford and Farnham Art Societies, she was awarded The Kathleen Page Portrait Prize in 2009 and 2010 at Farnham Art Societys annual exhibition.
As well as being the overall winner of the 2011 Guildford Calendar Competition, a second of her paintings also features as the April page.
- Juliet Renny, Otters Pool Studio, 15 College Road, Guildford GU1 4QG from Saturday February 5 to Saturday March 26. Tel: 01483 503328.
If you are holding an exhibition and know of a Surrey artwork or artist you think should be covered inSurrey Life's Art Scenepages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
...and a few more Surrey art exhibitions this month
- Over the Hill: A Photographic Journey at The Lightbox, Woking, from Tuesday February 1 to Sunday February 27: 01483 737800
- A Celebration of Giving at Guildford Cathedral, Guildford, from Thursday February 3 to Monday March 7: 01483 547881
- West Surrey Artists at Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking, from Monday February 7 to Sunday February 13: www.westsurreyartists.co.uk
- Focus on Moseley and More at the Fountain Gallery, East Molesey, from Tuesday February 15 to Sunday February 27: 0208 941 5865
- Christina Al-Wakil and guests at Bank Gallery, Chobham, from Tuesday February 15 to Sunday February 27: 01276 858657