All the information you need ahead of Surrey Day 2019
PUBLISHED: 16:34 30 April 2019 | UPDATED: 09:58 16 May 2019
Back in February, Surrey Life, BBC Surrey and Visit Surrey announced plans for the first ever Surrey Day. Here we round up some of the key things to know ahead of Surrey Day 2019 on 4 May
Surrey Day is a celebration of what makes the county a great place to live and work in, taking place for the first time on Saturday 4 May 2019. From places to visit and the Seven Wonders of Surrey to celebrities sharing their favourite places, here are a few things to peruse ahead of Surrey Day 2019. Click the links to find out more…
- The best photos from Surrey Day 2019 - The first ever Surrey Day (Saturday 4 May) was a huge success, with events and gatherings all over the county. We round up some of the best photos from the day.
- Celebrate Surrey Day - From a visit to Denbies Wine Estate to some art at The Sculpture Park. The county's official tourist board, Visit Surrey, compiled a list of 10 of the best places to celebrate Surrey Day.
- Interesting facts - Our county is rich in history, so Matthew Alexander outlined 10 interesting facts about Surrey and its past.
- Celebs share their perfect Surrey Day - Shane Richie, Emma Stevens, Brian Blessed and more share their idea of a perfect day in Surrey.
- Surrey's characters - Behind the scenes at Surrey's best known locations to find out about the people who devote their lives to these special places.
- Seven Wonders of Surrey - To celebrate Surrey Day we asked residents what they considered to be the 'Seven Wonders' of Surrey. We take a closer look at the county's most popular landmarks.