One of the best ways to protect your Surrey home from burglary
PUBLISHED: 14:46 19 September 2018 | UPDATED: 14:46 19 September 2018
Surrey is a beautiful, green and affluent county and I've certainly enjoyed living here the last 11 years. Towards the end of April 2018, Surrey Police released its latest crime statistics and we are still one of the safest counties in the country.
That said, it was reported that burglaries had increased for the first time in 10 years - the past year showing an 8.4 per cent rise (sadly reversing a downward trend). Surrey Police has done great work in the past and are continuing to introduce steps to address the current situation. However, there’s never any harm in being proactive and taking precautions to ensure your family and possessions are protected.
When I first got involved in the security door and window industry, I thought I knew at least a bit about doors and windows, having used them all my life. As it turned out, I had a bit of an eye opener when it came to the ease and speed with which criminals can gain entry to a property through various types of locks and doors. Everything I saw from lock-picking and purely just kicking down the door made me realise that my front door had given me a false sense of security all this time. There are currently neighbourhoods in London where we’re helping to combat burglaries from mopeds crashing through front doors.
A high-quality security door can do so much more than just keep intruders (not to mention wind, fire, water, cold and noise) out. It can improve your property’s aesthetic, raise its value and decrease the cost of your insurance.
Why Magnificent Security?
• Truly bespoke - freedom of choice regarding design, materials, colour, finishes and features.
• Security - incredibly durable doors and windows with bulletproof or triple glazed security glass.
• Listed buildings - we have a track record of replicating existing doors for high-profile clients.
• Peace of mind - our doors have been tested and certified and our products have a warranty.
• Full service - we manufacture in the UK, deliver, fit and service your new doors and windows, whilst recycling your old ones.
• Free consultation at home - our showroom is near Kings Cross station (by appointment)