Surrey Life magazine interviews Dame Judi Dench at British Wildlife Centre
PUBLISHED: 12:30 21 June 2016
Surrey Life editor Caroline Harrap recently caught up with Dame Judi Dench at the British Wildlife Centre, Lingfield, for an exclusive interview.
Photographer Andy Newbold created this trailer for the July 2016 edition of Surrey Life magazine, which will also feature his photo shoot with the Oscar winning actress.
More for Surrey's nature lovers...
• Sir David Attenborough on world wildlife conservation, the green belt and Richmond life
• Surrey Wildlife Trust has a monthly column in Surrey Life magazine
• Actress Virginia McKenna on 30 years of Born Free and the battle to save the Surrey Hills
• British Wildlife Centre, near Lingfield - a wild day out in Surrey
• The new WWF headquarters in Woking: one of the UK’s greenest buildings and a new Surrey attraction
• Nicholas Owen meets Wildlife Aid’s Simon Cowell
• Discover how the Shalford-based David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation is helping to protect the world’s endangered species