Epsom College to open Lower School in 2016
PUBLISHED: 10:48 28 January 2015 | UPDATED: 10:48 28 January 2015
ALL RIGHTS ICONPHOTOMEDIA 2010, ALL RIGHTS ICONPHOTOMEDIA 2010
Epsom College announces the opening of their Lower School in September 2016 for day pupils at 11+
The College believes that the opening of a Lower School will further support the wider Educational community by welcoming day pupils who have a strong desire to learn and to achieve success at 11+.
The development of the Lower School will be built upon:
• The belief in the breadth of an education.
• An innovative 21st century academic programme that prepares and supports pupils in their transition to the Senior School and beyond.
• Providing the foundation for every pupil to develop a true sense of self-worth and resilience that will enable them to be of value to society.
• State-of-the-art and purpose built facilities located within the beautiful 85 acre College estate.
• Full access to all on-site specialist facilities.
“The whole school community is excited by the prospect of offering an education to boys and girls from the age of 11 to 18. We want our pupils to find a passion for things that matter to them, an interest in and respect for others and their worlds, the chance of challenge and achievement, an attachment to the life of the mind,” said Headmaster, Jay Piggot.
The College will continue to retain a wide and accessible point of entry at 13+ in addition to admitting Year 7 pupils.
The College will hold Information Mornings for parents who are interested in this exciting new development on 7th March 2015 and 13th June 2015. Parents are also warmly invited to the main School Open Morning on 14th March. Please call our knowledgeable and friendly admissions department for more information on 01372 821234.
• Things to do in Epsom - where to eat, shop and visit - Away from the horse racing, there’s plenty more to discover in Epsom