Win an evening at Pennethorne's Cafe Bar in London
PUBLISHED: 12:00 10 June 2015 | UPDATED: 12:00 10 June 2015
GARETH GARDNER WWW.GARETHGARDNER.COM
Pennethorne's Cafe Bar at Somerset House is the place to be for London's most stylish residents and now we've team up with them to offer you the chance to win a delicious Pennethorne's experience!
Three lucky readers will win an evening at Pennethorne’s Cafe Bar for up to four people. Choose from Pennethorne’s famous sharing boards paired with wine from the elegant wine list, craft beer or exotic cocktails from the exotic master cocktail list.
Inspired by Pennethorne’s travels across Europe, the menu brings classic flavours from France, Italy and Spain to life with a modern English twist. Cocktails feature classic favourites, as well as imaginative new mixes that have again been given a daring Pennethorne’s twist such as the delicious Chilli Martini. What’s more, winners can enjoy the extensive cocktail list and relaxed atmosphere while soaking in a warm London evening in the stunning outside dining area off Waterloo Bridge.
19th century chic reimagined – Pennethorne’s Cafe Bar combines the arts, culture, decadence and style of the early 19th century with the unique vibe of 21st century London. Think dandies with a dash of modern, edgy attitude, humour and personality.
For your chance of winning this spectacular prize, simply answer the following question:
• Name the celebrity chef that presents the BBC’s Saturday Kitchen
Send your answer with ‘Pennethorne’s competition’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Competition closes on Friday 10 July
• Winners will receive a meal to the value of £85 to be redeemed against anything on the Pennethorne’s menu. Alcoholic drinks are included.
• If the bill total comes to above the £75 limit, the winner must pay the excess.
• No cash alternative.
• Travel to Pennethorne’s Cafe Bar not included.
• The winner’s table can be booked for any day of week including weekend and bank holidays.
• Archant T&Cs.