Surrey Life magazine May 2016 - out in shops and to buy online now
Pick up May’s Surrey Life magazine to discover 25 secret gardens, why ‘a mini Covent Garden’ is coming to West Horsley, how the countryside moves to town for the Surrey County Show and much, much more…
Surrey Life Food & Drink Awards 2016 - nominate your local foodie favourites
Celebrating the very best of our county’s fabulous food and drink offering, the Surrey Life Food & Drink Awards are back for another year. With voting now open across the 16 categories, from the best restaurants and pubs to local foodie shops, here we bring you the low-down on each one...
Newsletter Sign Up
- The best Surrey running events to train for in 2016
- How Watts Gallery Artists’ Village became one of Surrey’s leading visitor attractions
- Brian Kay celebrates 20 years conducting Leith Hill Musical Festival and the work of Ralph Vaughan Williams
- Adam Henson meets Surrey’s conservation cows on Countryfile
- Win cute colourful kid’s outfits from Milly O Designs worth £150!
- Hogs Back Brewery launches Hogswallop beer for EU Referendum
- Guildford Shakespeare Company celebrates 10th anniversary as nation marks Shakespeare 400
- Surrey celebs share their favourite local restaurants, shops, views, and places to visit
- Newton Faulkner on Human Love, American Idiot and Guildford gigs
- Surrey Hills CowParade 2016 brings charitable fun to our countryside