Surrey Life magazine August 2016 – out in shops and to buy online
From CowParade Surrey to the athletes flying the flag for our county in Rio, via Loose Women’s Andrea McLean, Brooklands and the British Grand Prix, and our Surrey Life Food & Drink Awards’ finalists, August’s Surrey Life magazine is packed full of reasons to celebrate Surrey
Dame Judi Dench on Bond, theatre, wildlife and her love for Surrey
One of Britain’s best-loved actresses, Dame Judi Dench has been a resident of Surrey for more than 30 years and has an enormous affection for our county. Surrey Life editor Caroline Harrap met up with the Skyfall star at one of her favourite places, the British Wildlife Centre in Lingfield, just down the road from where she lives, for an exclusive interview
Newsletter Sign Up
- Improving social networking skills in Surrey
- GoFest at Surrey Sports Park in Guildford
- Will Tour de France cycling champion Chris Froome follow the herd at Sunday’s Prudential RideLondon-Surrey race?
- Waters Edge café to open sister site at The Lightbox gallery and museum in Woking
- WIN a clothing bundle from Bored Sport worth £175!
- Woking celebrates HG Wells’ alien invasion for the sci-fi author’s 150th birthday
- 33 great ideas for summer days out in Surrey
- Surrey Life magazine August 2016 – out in shops and to buy online
- These stunning English homes will inspire you
- Dame Judi Dench on Bond, theatre, wildlife and her love for Surrey